Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lil Jellybean Dresses on Sale at SophiasStyle.com


Jen
As you all know I am always looking for great bargains and cheap baby clothes! I was thinking of my daughters summer wardrobe and thought of summer dresses for her. Not only are they made for easy dressing but are sooooo cute. I thought of putting her in one for any summer occasion, or throwing one over her bathing suit and using it as a cover up. So many ideas and most of all I will be adorning her in cheap childrens clothes that are practical and fun!

On sale now at SophiasStyle.com are Lil Jellybean summer dresses. Full of gingham and pineapples they are simply a steal of a deal! Check them out today and get her a closet full of adorable sun dresses that will keep her summer cool and trendy.






No comments:

Post a Comment