Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Arrival | Flapdoodles


Jen


I was looking for something for my niece. I wanted something fun, fresh and colorful. I found Flapdoodles. Their new arrival of girls clothing is phenomenal. Many outfits have leggings, which my niece tells me is in fashion for girls clothes. I wanted to know more about this designer, so I did some investigating. Flapdoodles pride themselves on creating fun, colorful fashions. What I liked about them is how durable their clothes were. They were all pre-shrunk and easy to care for. They have items from two piece outfits to tops and dresses.

When shopping for the latest in new spring fashions, take a look at Sophia's Style and search for Flapdoodles. The selection and prices are great to keep my niece and any little girl fashionable this upcoming spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment