Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girls Dresses | A Taste of Paris | Sophia's Style Boutique

Mandy











?Parlez-vous Francais? Don't feel bad if you do not, neither did I. But that doesn't mean that your little girl does not have to dress like she can't. I've been dying to go to Paris, but with the economy struggling like it is, and my new mommy status I knew I would not be able to go. So, I thought, why not dress my little girl in fine Paris style.


When you think of France you think of the Eiffel tower, the outdoor cafes and tre' chic fashion. I found the perfect little girls dress that captured the essence of Paris! The Pink Paris Dress that I saw at Sophia's Style was quite the find. And the price, I couldn't have beat it. Finding little girls dresses is not hard at Sophia's Style, it's narrowing down your choices that is the difficult task. Little girls dresses do not have to be plain and ordinary. You can find girls clothes there in bold colors, flashy accents and even animal print. Something for everyone's taste and budget. Plus, I've added checking their website for the Steal of the Day to my daily to-do list. In no time, I will have the perfect wardrobe for my little girl and she will be dressed to the "nines" in high boutique fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment