Wednesday, January 12, 2011

February is on it's way!


Valentine's Day Shop
Sophias Style Valentine's Day Shop
January is so cold and sad, I can't wait for it to be over.  I know a lot of people aren't crazy about Valentine's Day because it's not as much fun if you're single (whatever, there's no law saying you can't buy yourself chocolates), but I'm glad there's at least one holiday between Christmas and Easter.  We need something to look forward to!  And why shouldn't love be celebrated with it's own holiday?  There are all kinds of love that have nothing to do with romance; I love my family, my friends, my cat, my shoe collection, and my future niece- who only exists in hopeful theory at this point. 
Anyway, if I had a niece now, I'd be shopping the Valentine's Day dresses and outfits at Sophia's Style!  We have so many cute styles in pink and red and covered in hearts and flowers.

If you haven't found a cute Valentine's Day outfit of dress for your little girl, make sure you check out our Valentine's Day Shop at Sophias!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment