|Girls Pageant Dresses|
The selection of pageant dresses for girls at Sophias Style has been continuing to grow, and we've got some truly beautiful styles now. I especially love the multi tone pageant gowns, they're so unique.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when ordering girls pageant dresses:
- Always place your order at least six weeks before the pageant. That way you have plenty of time to get it altered or order a different size if it doesn't fit quite right.
- Make sure you read the rules regarding the formal wear competition at her pageant, different pageants have different requirements and levels of formality.
- Find hair accessories to match her gown, this will really help complete the look and tie everything together (it's the little details that make the biggest difference).
- Make sure you purchase shoes that she can walk in. Sophias Style has a beautiful selection of kitten heels that will look fabulous without hurting her feet or making it difficult to balance.
- Choose a color that compliments her complextion and, if she is going to wear makeup, practice ahead of time so you know nothing clashes. You don't want her coral lipstik to suddenly look orange when she puts on her pink pageant gown.
- Test out a few different hair styles with her gown, see what looks best with the style of neckline she'll be wearing.
- Keep the jewelry to a minimum. Go with earrings and a bracelet, and maybe a choker if she's wearing a gown with a simple cut.
- Remember to make sure she's having fun, the most important accessory is her smile!