Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bonnie Jean Dresses I Sophia's Style


This darling Bonnie Jean dress takes me back to my childhood and to the wonderful taste my grandmother had in little girls dresses. She always picked fashion-forward designs and dressed my little sister and me in matching boutique clothing. Bright colors, beautiful patterns, quality clothing that was made in the USA, just like Bonnie Jean dresses offer the moms and grandmas of today.

In addition to their line of gorgeous spring and summer dresses, Bonnie Jean Christmas dresses are a must-have for the holiday season. From infant dresses to girls dresses, Bonnie Jean has something for every girl!

Choose Bonnie Jean girls dresses for the baby, toddler and little girl in your life. Because thanks to Sophia's Style, good taste and affordable style are available no matter where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment