Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Celebrate Her First Sleepover With A Unique Gift From SophiasStyle.com

I remember going off to my first sleepover when I was about 6 years old. We all know sleepovers are fun and a great way for little girls to bond with their friends. Before my first slumber party, however, I was a nervous wreck! I was scared to be at away from home for the first time. Ultimately, the night went fine. I had fun with all of my friends, playing games and eating too much junk food. And I only had to call home to my Mom once.

If only there’d been Sophias Style back then! We’ve got a lot of great gifts to commemorate her first sleepover. Choose a pair of our boutique girls pajamas or this cute new girls underwear set. Seeing a special gift from Mom or Dad can help ease the stress of being away from home for the first time. Plus they are all just darn cute!

Shop and save at Sophias Style childrens clothing store, where you’ll find great discount prices everyday on girls dresses, boys clothes, undergarments for girls, baby clothes, accessories and more!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment