Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas Dress Sale at Sophia's Style!


Girls Christmas Dresses
Girls Christmas Dresses
We're down to 19 days until Christmas! That's less than three weeks, are you excited? I can't wait, this weekend is the first holiday party of the season!  I have a really pretty dress picked out, and I can't wait to finally wear it. 

Speaking of dresses, today and tomorrow only, we're having a sale for 20% off girls Christmas dresses!  Enter SANTA20 at checkout to apply the discount.  I really like the baby Christmas dress pictured to the left, the embroidery is so pretty and I love the gold velvet rosette on the sash. 

I went to a really cozy wedding a few weeks ago, it was in a little hunting lodge in the country.  The colors were gold and burgundy, so it was sort of holiday-themed and really pretty.  The flower girl wore an ivory dress similar to the one in the picture, but with a red satin sash.  She looked so adorable!  I love full puffy skirts on little girls, they look so picturesque and sweet. 

Enjoy shopping and have a wonderful week!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment