Friday, January 09, 2009

Finding that Perfect Baby Shower Gift

Jen
Alot of our friends are having babies right now. I must have 4 baby shower invitations sitting on my desk. Since we have alot of mutual friends, I struggle with picking out the right gift without duplicating it to everyone. I found the gift selection at Sophia's Style to be excellent. It's so much easier to pick out a gift basket rather than put one together myself (I am a busy Mom, remember!). Sophia's Style has gift baskets, blanket sets and even baby jewelry. I was able to pick out the perfect gifts that suited each of the families. They even gift wrap and ship to the recipient which was a huge time saver to me.

I will make sure to let the recipients know that I got these great gifts from Sophia's Style. They have everything for kids from babies to plus size.

No comments:

Post a Comment