Tuesday, January 06, 2009

First Birthday Dresses | Sophias Style


Jen



It's hard to believe how fast a year can go by. My niece is going to be turning one in a few months. Being the fantastic aunt that I am, I wanted to get her the perfect first birthday dress. My niece is such a girly girl and she deserves a dress fit for the princess she truly is. I found the perfect first birthday dress at Sophia's Style. Their selection of dresses made my decision a tough one. Do I go with eyelets and lace? Do I go long sleeved? I wanted to make this a memorable occasion for my niece, myself and my sister.

I was also looking for accessories to complete the little one's outfit. Sophia's Style had the perfect petticoat to go under this dress, to make her truly look like she was the birthday cake! In looking for this petticoat I found the most adorable birthday tiara. It said "Birthday Princess"...I was sold! Sophia's Style's prices were unbelievable. I was able to get my niece the whole outfit AND a couple of outfits for the spring. I'll be sure to post pictures once we get them done on their photo club.

No comments:

Post a Comment