Friday, January 09, 2009

Pajamas for her first Sleepover


Mandy
When I found out my little one is going for her first overnight sleepover, I wanted her to be in the cutest pajamas for this special occasion. I was searching high and low to find cute, stylish pj's but at an affordable price. Sophia's Style has a large selection of sleepwear for her and other little girls. They are from manufacturers like Laura Dare, and Kamara. These pajamas were of high quality and wear very well. By saving money visiting Sophia's Style. I was able to purchase some fun socks and even a matching hair bow. With her sleeping bag in hand, she was off to her party. The next morning (after only 1 phone call the night before), she was so excited to come home. Her friends all thought she looked cute in her PJ's and a few of the moms were asking where I found them at.

Whether it's pajamas, dresses or accessories Sophia's Style has the best boutique fashions for little girls. If only I could be that young again!

No comments:

Post a Comment