|Delightfully spooky ghosts!|
Truly excellent Halloween crafts and decorations make take a little extra time and preparation, but luckily there’s still more than 2 months until October 31st. Sometimes finding costumes for girls and boys can be a time consuming and expensive chore, but not this year! Simply shop SophiasStyle.com and pick up affordable Halloween costumes for girls. Then get started collecting plastic milk cartons so you can have these spooky Spirit Jugs decorations lining you walkway this Halloween. It’s a fun project the whole family can get in on. Here’s what you’ll need:
· Clean plastic gallon milk jugs
· Black permanent marker
· Craft knife
· String of 50 clear low-wattage holiday lights
Once you gather your materials, it’s just three easy steps to complete!
1. Draw ghost eyes and mouths on the jugs. Tip: Leave the caps on while you do this, so the jugs don't dent.
2. Use the craft knife to cut a half-dollar-size hole in the back of each jug (a parent's job).
3. Arrange the ghosts near each other and string the lights between them, stuffing several bulbs into each of the jugs.
|Bee-utiful girls dress up clothes|
You can create ghosts of all shapes and sizes by mixing gallon and half gallon milk jugs in your arrangement. You can draw scary or silly faces on your cartons depending on your mood. You’ll have unique, recycled Halloween decorations and girls dress up clothing that didn’t cost you a fortune!
This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.