Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Birthday Dresses | Sophia's Style


I admit it, I love anything foo-foo. So when I saw this cute birthday t-shirt with an attached tutu, I couldn't believe it! Why didn't we have these when I was little? How cute will this be, paired with leggings or skinny jeans!

There are so many different options for the Birthday Girl these days. To dress her up in a festive, party fashion, we have not only fanciful girls birthday dresses, but also T shirts, tops and complete birthday outfits!
Don't forget that there are darling birthday accessories available like elegant birthday hats with feather trim, sparkling crowns, tiaras, fluffy tutus and even special boutique birthday hair bows for your little princess!
 
For the most important day, baby's first birthday, we have fun things like colorful socks, flashy headbands and bright bibs in addition to beautiful first birthday dresses for toddlers. So, have fun picking out that first birthday dress but don't forget my number one rule with girls birthday accessories: the more the merrier!


No comments:

Post a Comment