Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Designer Clothing for Little Girls Featuring Chicken Noodle


Chicken Noodle at SophiasStyle Girls Clothing and Baby Girl Clothes Store.
When I found out that I was having a little girl, I imagined playing dress-up with her each and every day. I imagined that I would buy her baby girl clothes and fun hair accessories and doll her up until I heard “oohs & awes” coming at me from every direction. Then I had my little girl and found out how hard it is to find practical baby clothes.
I have tried every department store that you can imagine and have only succeeded in finding outfit that are semi cute, and incredibly uncomfortable on my little princess. It is worth it to me to spend a little bit more on her wardrobe to make sure that her clothing fits her comfortably. Thanks goodness I found Chicken Noodle clothing and other designer baby clothes online.
When you think of “designer baby clothes”, the first thing that might come to mind is the expense. Actually, you’d be surprised at the wonderful value of brands like Chicken Noodle. They fit in a way that allows your child to move and grow. They are also such great quality, that they won’t fall apart a little bit of rowdy play or a few washings. In the end, you definitely come out on top.
I love Chicken Noodle clothing because they are functional as well as adorable. They have capri-sets and dresses that work for both everyday play and dinner out with the family. The materials that they are made out of are stretchy and soft; they feel good against my daughter’s skin. Parents looking for fun, whimsical styles in all kinds of fun colors should check out designer girl clothing boutiques such as SophiasStyle.com. All of their Chicken Noodle styles are on sale right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment