Monday, August 24, 2009

A Great Girls Coat For Her First Snow

Click here for girls outerwear at SophiasStyle.com I know you don’t want to hear this right now, but winter will be here before we know it. Personally, I’m pretty excited for the seasons to change. My daughter is always so excited for the first snow of the year. Seeing the joy and excitement on her face when it snows makes me think I could tolerate freezing temperatures all year round.

Part of the fun is seeing her all bundled up in a cute girls coat. She looks like a crème puff with two eyes and a cute little nose. I’m so glad I work for SophiasStyle.com girls clothing store because we have the most adorable girls outerwear that really accentuates her cuteness! I only wish I’d found SophiasStyle.com sooner, because we have a great selection of baby coats too. Who knows, maybe soon my daughter will have a baby sister to play in the snow with!

Do you remember your daughter’s first snow? We’d love to hear your stories too!

No comments:

Post a Comment