Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Girl's Shoes Moms Will Want Too!

Click here for girls shoes at SophiasStyle.com Do you ever see little girls clothing or girls shoes and wish they made it in your size? This happens to me nearly every time I shop and I can’t help but wish that I was five years old again, and that I could fit into all the trendy girls shoes and clothes that are out there nowadays.

Of course, it helps that I have a little girl of my own to sort of dress vicariously through, and a great place to find all the latest girls fashions. I work for SophiasStyle.com girls clothing store, so every day I see great things that I wish I could wear but instead happily dress my little girl in.

Yesterday it was this pair of adorable gold dress shoes. As soon as I saw them I began to mentally search my closet, pairing the shoes with all sorts of outfits and imagining where I would wear such a stylish pair of flats. Then, (like it does every day) it dawned on me that these were little girls shoes and not meant for Mommy. I got over it quickly though. After all, it’s just as much fun to picture my little girl in them.

You know what I’m talking about right? Ever seen anything on SophiasStyle.com that you wish you could wear too?

No comments:

Post a Comment