Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Perfect Christmas Dress for Your Little Girl

Click her for Christmas dresses at SophiasStyle.com. I know they can be cheesy and cliché, but I’ll be the first to admit that I love getting Christmas cards each holiday season with my friends’ and families’ kids on them, smiling at me in a cute sweater or sweet little Christmas dresses. I am even more excited this year because for the first year I have a little girl of my own who’ll wear an adorable little Christmas dress, pose for Mommy and adorn the card I’m sending out to every friend, relative and co-worker I’ve ever met. (I’m quite the proud mother!).

Step one was finding the perfect Christmas dress that everyone would ooh and ahh over. Luckily I work for a great company called SophiasStyle.com girls clothing store that has dozens of holiday dresses to choose from. The dresses are really beautiful and reasonably priced too. I’m glad I saved on the dress because I’ll need the extra money for postage. It’s expensive to send a Christmas card to every person I’ve ever met (I’m kidding of course!)


I have to admit my daughter looks pretty darn cute posed in front of the fireplace in her black and red Christmas dress with a red bow. I think only a puppy would make the scene any cuter. I hope no one thinks it’s too cliché…


What’s the best Christmas card you ever received? Did it involve a cute dress?
This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment