Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Perfect Flower Girl Dresses | Sophia's Style

Flower Girl Dresses
I went to the most beautiful wedding this weekend.  It was outdoors, and the weather was perfect- which was so lucky, because the very next day was a rainy mess- and everyone in the wedding party looked stunning. 
The flower girl wore this beautiful little tea length flower girl dress with a puffy skirt, and she was so obviously loving it and enjoying all the attention she was getting.  I wish I'd had a camera so I could post a photo of her!  I did, however, find this adorable photo of twin flower girls in their flower girl dresses from Sophia's Style on our Sophia's Style Stars page, and I had to share it.  The girls look gorgeous, and I love the dresses they're wearing. 
If you have an upcoming wedding, make sure you stop by and check out our wedding styles for girls and boys- they're perfect and astoundingly affordable. 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment