Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Dresses for Girls | Sophias Style


Girls Dresses
Girls Dresses
For the past week and a half, I've been working two full time jobs.  I've been here at Sophias Style during the days, and covering for a friend at a locally owned coffee shop in the evenings and on weekends.  It has been utterly exhausing in the best possible way.  There's something very satisfying about the rhythm of a coffee shop and the way my legs are tired at the end of the day.  I forgot what it feels like to appreciate sitting down. 

While I won't be able to keep up this pace forever, I am savoring it while it lasts, and also loving the time spent people watching.  I spend all day thinking and writing about girls clothing, but I don't actually see many kids.  Yesterday, however, a guy came into the coffeeshop with his three kids.  He had two boys that looked about 10-12 years old, and a little girl who was probably 5 or 6.  She was ridiculously cute!  She had curly brown hair with blue eyes, and was wearing a sundress that was similar to the Rare Editions girls dress in the image, but in blue and white.  It's still chilly here, so she had on leggings, closed-toe pink shoes and a cardigan sweater.

 I have rediscovered my love for two things:  coffee and cute girls dresses.  I'm already thinking about all the baby girl dresses and little girl dresses I want to buy for my future neice when she comes along, so baristas can gush about how cute she looks when I take her into coffee shops. 

If you're lucky enough to already have a goddaughter, granddaughter or neice in your life, don't miss out on any opportunities to spoil her!  Sophias Style has dresses for girls at affordable prices, so you can go overboard shopping for her anytime you want. 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment