Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bonnie Jean Clothing | Sophias Style


Bonnie Jean Dresses
Bonnie Jean Dresses
The temperatures in Omaha, Nebraska have shot up to 96 degrees over the last couple of days.  It is hot and humid and should be awful but I love it.  Spring is seriously here and summer is right on it's heels.  Yesterday when I got home, I opened all the windows in my apartment, turned on the ceiling fans and took a nap.  When I woke up, it was still light outside so I went to a cafe and had coffee with a friend on the patio and discussed the merits of writing form poetry in a society that is growing more fond of free verse everyday.  That is the perfect[ly nerdy] way to spend an evening. 

If I had to choose one perfect brand of clothing for this season, it would be Bonnie Jean clothing.  Their styles always feel so in tune with the season and the current trends, but still manage to appeal to more traditional tastes as well.  Every little girl should be wearing boutiquey Bonnie Jean dresses and sparkly shoes right now.  I especially love the set in the image because the dress comes with the jean jacket- perfect for the indecisive weather that spring brings. 
Shop Bonnie Jean clothes for your little girl or Bonnie baby clothes for your infant girl today at Sophias Style! 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment