Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fabulous Girl's Outerwear | Sophias Style

Girl's Outerwear
Girl's Outerwear
When I say fabulous in that title, I mean it!  Look at this awesome girls coat by Spoiled Little Mama!  Some may think it's too much, but I personally like that this designer managed to put three of this season's biggest trends all into one piece; metallics, ruffles and moto details.  Little girls outerwear can be unapologetically trendy and look adorable. 

Summer may have only just begun, but Fall 2011 fashion shows are well under way, and you're going to love some of the girls dress coats we've already got in at Sophias.  They come in all different sizes and styles, so you can find baby girl dress coats to go with your little girls outerwear, or find separate styles for everyone!  My mom and aunt used to try to get matching clothing for me and my cousins all the time.   

Get to shopping early for your baby girls outerwear, now's the time to grab all the best styles at discount prices!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

1 comment:

  1. This jacket is so fun! Isn't amazing how little girls can pull off some fashion ensembles even better than us adults? DO you know if this jacket will come in other colors?

    Also, I really love your blog! I especially love these great fashion pointers for little ones. I have a "mom-blog" as well, would you be interested in writing a guest blog post for my site on fun new trends in the kids fashion world? let me know!

    shira@kangaroopartners.com

    ReplyDelete