Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Girls Designer Shoes | Sophias Style



Girls Designer Shoes
Girls Designer Shoes
 Have you checked out our girls shoes department at Sophias Style lately?  If you haven't, do yourself a favor and click the magical blue words, because they will transport you to what I believe just might be the most enormous shoe selection you have ever seen.  We have started carrying some truly fabulous girls designer shoes by brands like Roper Kids, Nina Kids and John Deere

I especially like the new styles of baby girl shoes, like the John Deere soft sole boots, they're so darling! 

You know what's strange?  I honestly think I owned more shoes when I was a kid than I do now.  It's because I'm picky, I won't buy shoes unless they're perfect and really great quality (read:  overpriced), which means I don't have the luxury of being able to run out and  buy three new pairs any old time I feel like it.  Kids are so lucky, I never manage to find cute shoes like the ones we sell at Sophias for such great prices.  Did you know Nina Shoes were featured in Vogue Paris?  And now you can buy them on our site for only $29.99!  Buy your daughters, neices and granddaughters lots of great shoes while you can!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment