Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Pageant Dresses for Girls | Sophias Style


Girls Pageant Dresses
Girls Pageant Dresses
For some reason, Tuesday's tend to be the days when I feel shabby.  I always make an effort to be clean and dressed well on Mondays, and then Tuesday arrives and I oversleep and wind up rushing out the door 15 minutes after I wake up without eating breakfast and looking silly in an oversized sweater I stole from my brother.   What did chronic oversleepers do before dry shampoo and drive-thru coffee shops existed?  Gazing at all of the gorgeous girls pageant dresses at Sophias Style is not doing anything for my confidence about this sweater. 
I decided to feature the girls pageant dress to the left because it reminds me of the bridesmaid dresses a friend of mine chose for her wedding.  When she was shopping for them, she said "I don't want them to just look like bridesmaid dresses, I want them to look like bridesmaid dresses in the theater production of my wedding."  That girl is sixteen shades of fabulous. 

Anyhow, if you're in search of pageant dresses for girls, then you also probably don't just want any dress, you want the dress that's going to stand out on stage, and you don't want to go into lifetime debt to get it.  Luckily for you, Sophias Style carries affordable little girls pageant dresses and toddler pageant dress that will stand out from the crowd on stage!  Find your girl's dress at SophiasStyle.com, and I guarantee she'll feel like the winner she is at her next pageant.

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment