Friday, October 09, 2009

Belinda

Welcome to our Trendy Girls Fashion Blog, a blog about children's clothing and baby clothes for girls (and boys!)! I am the CEO of SophiasStyle.com children's clothing boutique. As a stay at home mom of 2 little girls,  wife, CEO, blogger and runner, I am pretty busy. But I LOVE all of my jobs!

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful team at SophiasStyle.com! I truly believe that success and happiness is achieved when you surround yourself with good people. Our success as a small business is directly related to our amazing employees, you (our fabulous customers) and all the children out there who love to wear Sophias Style clothing.

Thank you for reading our children's clothing fashion blog! Be sure to also check out my mom blog: Belinda North.

Read all posts by Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment