Thursday, October 08, 2009

Celebrating A New Baby

I’m quickly learning what it feels like to grow up – seems new and exciting changes are happening every day. In the past year many friends have gotten married, bought their first homes or moved away. Last week another of my old college friends hit a big milestone – she and her husband are expecting a baby girl this spring! You really know you’re growing up when friends start having babies.


My friend is one of the most caring and supportive people you will ever meet. She constantly puts others first and is always making others smile – she certainly made college an enjoyable experience for me! She’s truly a selfless person, and no one deserves to be blessed with a beautiful baby more than her.


She and her husband are school teachers in Houston, so I don’t get to see them very often – usually just major holidays. I’m disappointed that I probably won’t get to be there for the birth of their baby. Still, I’ve got the perfect gift idea for the new baby – a beautiful christening gown from SophiasStyle.com. I think she’ll be thrilled to have such a beautiful garment for such an important event in the baby’s life. I plan on sending the baptism dress to her as a Christmas gift.


I’d gladly spend a lot of money on a christening dress for my friend’s baby – she totally deserves it. The great thing about SophiasStyle.com is that I don’t have to spend a ton. I can purchase an absolutely gorgeous, high quality baptism gown at a discount price. I think the dress I picked out for the new baby will make my friend cry – that’s when you know it’s the perfect gift!


What life event made you realize you were officially “grown up?” Share your thoughts with us!

~ Lindsey


This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment