Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Unique Gifts For Baby | SophiasStyle.com

So here’s the latest news from my friend in Houston, TX who’s having a baby girl this spring. This week she’s begun decorating the nursery. Now, my friend is an art teacher so she is always coming up with creative and artistic ideas that put amateur crafters like me to shame. The baby’s new room is no exception. I’m not sure where she got the idea, but my friend has decided to decorate the walls of her nursery with the baby’s footprints.


She painted the walls a neutral beige color and a few weeks after the baby arrives she’ll stamp the walls with tiny brown, green and blue feet. I have to admit, it’s a pretty cool idea. It will add a cool personal touch to the room and no other baby will have a nursery exactly like hers! I’m excited to see the finished product.


No matter how she decorates the nursery, she’ll still need newborn baby girl clothes to fill the closet! Luckily I’ve got that part of the deal covered. Since I work for SophiasStyle.com I am up-to-date with all the cutest and most affordable newborn clothing for girls. I can’t wait to shop for the new baby!


What do you think of the footprint idea? Would you do it in your nursery?


Lindsey


This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment