Friday, October 23, 2009

Warm Pajamas For Chilly Weather

It seems like we skipped Fall and went right into Winter this season. I’ve already got an extra blanket on my bed to help combat those chilly nights and I can’t believe it’s almost November already! I can’t complain too much though – chilly fall mornings means my husband makes his famous pumpkin pancakes with sausage for breakfast. It’s a great family tradition of ours that really warms my heart and my tummy!

My daughters love waking up to warm breakfast and a hug from Dad too. I love seeing them stumble down the steps with sleepy eyes and snuggly pajamas on! At SophiasStyle.com we’ve got a great selection of girls robes and girls pajamas that are great for breakfast in bed, lounging while watching cartoons or reading bedtime stories together.

Don’t forget our Christmas pajamas for opening presents on Christmas morning. That’ll be the biggest breakfast feast of the year for my family!

What is your favorite breakfast? Sound off!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment