Monday, July 19, 2010

Girls School Uniforms, Lookin' Sharp

Back to school season is just about here!  I'm a little sad this year, I've finally finished school, and now there's no excuse to buy new books and school clothes.  Luckily for me, I snagged a job that allows me to live vicariously, so I can get my school shopping fix from the office.  We just got loads of girls school uniforms in, and they're so crisp and sharp looking.  There's literally everything she'll need, from pleated skirts and jumpers to slacks and polos.  We even have a collection of activewear, so she won't be wanting to feign illness to get out of gym this year! 

Girls School Uniforms
School's just around the corner, and you don't want to go broke buying your girls school uniform from expensive department stores and catalogs.  Sophia's Style has affordable uniforms that will last through semester after semester. 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment