Thursday, July 29, 2010

September, October

Girls Halloween Costumes
Fall is on it's way! I'm so excited! It's a bit overcast this morning, and for the first time in weeks, the air feels cool and dry instead of hot and heavy, I love it! In just a few short months, every morning will feel like this! Autumn is my favorite season, I love it when the leaves have all changed colors, then all the sudden they start falling so fast, it's like they're falling in love with the ground... and then I can go walk through them in a killer pair of boots and wear scarves with every outfit. Oh, September and October, I wish you'd come around more than once a year.


It's extra easy to get pumped about changing seasons here at Sophia's Style, we've been getting new girls Halloween costumes that are so much fun and so cute. My favorite are these little baby girl Halloween costumes by Le Top that make animal noises when you squeeze the little button sewn into the cuffs!

Stop and check out all our girls dress up clothes, we've got a ton of other great costumes, and your girl is sure to find the exact one she wants.

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment