Saturday, July 31, 2010

Orange, Red and Yellow Scream Sunshine!


Once upon a time, long ago.....I remember my mom telling me “orange and pink" or "pink and red" girls clothes don’t match”.  I am sooo glad times have changed. 


Now I wear these combinations every chance I get!

It not only screams fun and cheerfulness it brightens up everyone’s mood!

Going to the beach, festival or church ? Doesn’t matter ~~take your little ones in FUN combinations put together at Sophias Style!  (even you would  want to wear.) Click on these links for fun combinations of girls clothing and baby girls clothes.


If its hot these baby girl clothes combinations scream cool off, and if its cloudy or overcast these girls clothes shine like sunshine!

 Try it more than once and you'll love it.This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.


Brighten up someone's day!


SuZann

No comments:

Post a Comment