Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dance Leotards for Girls

Girls Leotards
Do you have a little girl taking dance?  I remember when I was, oh, maybe six years old, and my mom had me taking both tap and ballet!  I was never very good (two left feet), but I loved it anyway- and I especially loved the pretty dance clothes.  I used to run around the house all the time in my leotards and tap shoes, it just about drove my big brother mad! 
At Sophia's Style, we've got an enormous selection of girls leotards in all different colors and styles.  They're super cute and very comfortable (I mean it, we've got moms working here who buy them for their girls).  We've got every shade and cut imaginable, spagetti cross-straps, tank top, cap sleeves, and tutus!  There are solids, sassy animal prints, and cute florals! 
Ballet Shoes
Your little dancer will look so sweet twirling around the studio in this angelic little white rosette leotard, paired with pink tights and legwarmers!  And hey, don't forget the shoes!  We have the most darling selection of girls dance shoes.  I'm a bit obsessed with these fairytale-esque silver ones that are on sale (hooray!). 
In fact, sale or not, all of our dancewear prices are remarkably low.  Kids can be expensive, and activities like dance can be budget-breakers if you're not careful.  You don't want financial barriers to prevent your children from having opportunities to participate, which is why it's important to shop smart.  Sophia's Style sells only the highest quality products and the lowest possible prices.  So have fun finding cute dance clothes for your little diva, without worrying about the cost! 


Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment