Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Dress Her For Less at SophiasStyle.com

The other day my aunt was telling me about the cute girls clothes she used to buy my cousin when she was a little girl. All of that little girls designer clothing was expensive, but she insisted the money was well spent because of how cute my cousin looked. When I showed her SophiasStyle.com, Aunt Janet laughed and said, “I wish you’d been around 15 years ago!”


It’s true – moms today can get the same designer girls clothes for much less! SophiasStyle.com has got all the top little girls clothing brands that my Aunt Janet spent a small fortune on – including Lipstik, Rare Editions and her favorite, Bonnie Jean. Our clothes are great for school, special occasions or just being a kid Your little girl will always look great for less!  

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

1 comment:

  1. The girls dresses are very inexpensive at SophiasStyle.com. The flower girl dresses are also a bargain.

    ReplyDelete