Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Spread Holiday Cheer with SophiasStyle.com

The kids are back in school and now that Labor Day has passed, summer is officially over. This is the time to start planning for the holiday picture! I like to start getting some ideas of what I want to do for the oh-so-famous picture on our Christmas cards this year. Should we all sit in front of the Christmas tree or the fireplace? The whole family or just the kids? And am I really going to let my husband wear that Santa hat for the photo…again?

One thing I know for sure - I want to find the perfect Christmas dresses for my girls that will express their individuality. I have three daughters ages 5, 11 and 13. They all possess such different personalities that it makes it hard for me to dress them alike. This year I’m going to let them pick out their own dresses. SophiasStyle.com has just what I’m looking for. We have a large selection of all different styles and brands of the most beautiful girls Christmas dresses! SophiasStyle.com boutique makes it fun and easy to shop with our endless choices and affordable prices!

How early do you start shopping for the holidays? Chat with us!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment