Thursday, December 03, 2009

Backpacks For Your Trendy Girl On the Go!

When I was a little girl I remember all the things I did with my backpack. Of course I filled it with paper and pencils and took it to school, but I used it for so many other purposes as well. My book bag was my go-to overnight bag for sleepovers in grade school. I took it along for all day bike rides and picnic lunches with my friends during the summertime. My sister and I even stuffed my backpack full of belongings one day when we decided to play “running away” (We only made it down the street before we decided home was the place for us).

I hope your little trendy girl will have as much fun as I did with my girls backpacks. They’ll get her through the school year, fun times with friends and much more. To make a book bag even more special, get her (or him) one of our kids personalized backpacks from SophiasStyle.com .

Little boys and girls always delight in having their name on a special item that’s all for them! We carry unique, designer bookbags from brands like Ed Hardy and Moda – at sale prices every day.

Pick one out and have it personalized for a fun holiday, birthday or “any day” gift!

Share your backpack memory with us!

This blog was first posted at Trend y Girls Fashion Blog.

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment