Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Joining the Christian Faith | SophiasStyle.com

Do you remember my friend I told you about who adopted two sisters from India a few months ago? The girls have been here for a few months now and are adjusting very well. My friend says they love to sing, dance and even help pick up around the house! Now that they are settling in, their parents are ready for another big step: baptizing the girls into the Christian faith.

My friend and her husband are very excited for this special moment and I know it means a lot to them. I’m so excited for them and I know I can help them find a beautiful christening dress for each girl from SophiasStyle.com. Of course, since the girls are 5 and 7 years old they won’t wear traditional christening gowns meant for babies. Instead, they’ll wear beautiful white special occasion dresses and 1st communion dresses that will be just perfect for their baptisms.

It’s so great to watch my friend and her family become closer to the girls each day. They are truly a beautiful new family and for sure I’ll be there for this blessed event in their lives!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment