Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Go Online and Plan a Baby Shower


Beautiful baby girl clothes
The internet is a wonderful place. As I’ve been planning a baby shower for my sister-in-law (she’s due ANY DAY!), I’ve discovered the joys of the web. You can find tons of ideas and advice on just about any topic. Of course the best thing about the internet is online shopping!


The first stop on my online trip is SophiasStyle.com, where I can stock up on designer baby girl clothes that are up to 70% off the fancy department store tag. I’m also going to recommend shopping at Sophias Style to all the other party guests. Because their newborn baby girl clothes cost so much less than retail, we can all get a lot more bang for our bucks. Sophias Style has a great selection of everything you need for baby, including baby girl dresses, blankets, and even diaper bags for mom.


The perfect baby shower decor!
The internet has also been a huge resource in planning the food, décor and activities for the shower. I’m going to display some of the newborn girl clothes I bought on this clothesline decoration. So simple but so cute! Another very touching idea is to buy cards for various future birthdays in the baby’s life – for example, 1st, 5th, 10th, 16th and 21st. Have the party guests sign a birthday message on each card and then seal them. Give them to mom to save for the birthday girl over the years, or have an aunt or trusted family member mail them as each birthday approaches. I love activities with sentimental value! 


Online I also found a recipe for mini pancakes appetizers speared on a toothpick – perfect for our brunch themed shower!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment