Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SophiasStyle.com | A Very Crafty Christmas


It’s still September but I don’t care – I’m getting into the holiday spirit early. Besides, Christmas decorations have been in the store for a month now and baby Christmas dresses are steadily streaming into SophiasStyle.com. I might as well join the club!


Before my kids came along, I had the time (and patience) to create elaborate Christmas crafts and decorations. Things are much more hectic with the kiddos around, but I still want some homemade festivity around the house. Luckily I found these really easy DIY tree ornaments. Literally, all you need is paper, scissors, glue and pom poms. Easy, quick and simple so it’s a great activity for kids. 


Having kids also means I have less time to hunt down the perfect girls Christmas dress or boys suit, and less money to spend once I find them. Sophias Style solves both of those problems. They have a great selection of designer baby girls and toddler Christmas dresses from all the top brands – Lito, Bonnie Jean, Sweet Kids, Chic Baby and more. Maybe that’s nothing new – the department stores carry all the boutique styles too. The true Christmas miracle here is how affordable a girl Christmas dress from SophiasStyle.com is! Our styles are 20-70% off the retail tag, so there’s no reason to ever go to the mall again.


In the time it takes my kids to make this cute Christmas craft, I can go online and buy their holiday attire, all the while saving money!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment