Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Cheap Baby Clothes | Sophia's Style

Discount Baby Clothes
Not my most poetic title, but whatever, the point is you need to check out the sale page at Sophia's Style!  We've got some of cutest "cheap baby clothes" you'll ever see, and- as my tacky title suggests- they cost almost nothing! 

I'm an avid online shopper, I don't remember the last time I set foot in a mall.  The only places I go to buy clothes in person are thrift and vintage boutiques.  So when I'm looking to pinch pennies, what I like to do is go to my favorite online shops, and see how many complete outfits I can put together using only items from the sale pages. 
Well, I thought I'd try to do the same with our sale page, and it was so easy! 
The dress pictured to the right comes with those fantastic tights, and you can get these sandals that will match that shade of pink, or this pair of maryjane's that are the perfect shade of green!  To accessorize, I'd have her wear this delicate little pink headband.  Since it's almost fall, I'd pair this outfit with a cute little jean jacket, which would be simple and basic, since the rest of the outfit is so bright.  Voila!  There's a complete fall outfit, all on sale!  So go checkout our discount baby clothes, and have fun shopping Sophia's Style Boutique

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment