Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls Dancewear | Sophia's Style

Girls Dancewear
Before I talk about how pretty and fun our fantastic selection of girls dancewear is at Sophia's Style, I'd first like to say HAPPY THURSDAY!  Tomorrrow is Friday!  I imagine lots of you have fun family plans for the weekend, I know I do.  Saturday is my mother's birthday, and we're celebrating by going to a children's cancer research benefit. 

It just so happens that I have a really great Mommy, who loves me very much and enrolled me in all different kinds of dance classes when I was a kid, despite the fact that I was (and still am) hopelessly clumsy and distracted.  I got to take tap dance, ballet, and gymnastics, and we have all the framed photos of me in bright, sparkly dance costumes and stage make-up to prove it!  In fact, I remember those photos more than I even remember the actual dance recitals and rehearsals, because my mom and dad both had them on display on their desks for years. 

At Sophia's Style, we have beautiful girl's dance clothes.  Whether you need girls leotards, tutus, ballet shoes, or dance shoes, we've got lots of adorable options.  Make the most of these times when your little girl is excited to dress up and dance on stage, because it will mean a lot to her to know that she makes you proud! 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment