Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Girls Halloween Costumes, Something For Everyone

Girls Halloween Costumes
When I was a little girl, I didn't want anything to do with scary or gruesome girls Halloween costumes!  I was all about wearing anything sparkly, shiny, and girly.  My best friend, on the other hand, wanted to be some sort of monster or witch every year- she hated all the costumes I thought were the best!  Somehow we got along, in spite of our total lack of common interests; she loved sports, which I never understood (still don't) and I loved books and playing dress up.  One fall, her mom took us to see the movie Hocus Pocus in the theatre, and by the time the movie was over, she wanted to dress up as the zombie and I wanted to be Sarah Jessica Parker. 

Well, at Sophia's Style, we've got all different kinds of little girls dress up clothes- so whether your child wants to be a dragon, a witch, or Sarah Jessica Parker (ok, not really SJP, but something pretty and girly), you'll be able to help her find the perfect costume! 

We also have loads of adorable baby girl Halloween costumes, so you can pick out something for her even if she's too little to care what it is! 

Don't forget, anything you purchase right now is 15% off with the code 15OFF (enter it at checkout, you'll see the field for it), so it's a good time to get their costumes! 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment