Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's Always A Good Time To Shop For Girls Shoes | Sophia's Style

Baby Girl Shoes
Kids just love getting new shoes!  When I was a nanny, the children were excited about their new pairs of shoes for weeks, sometimes months, after they got them.  Whenever I told the two year old girl, Ally, that it was time to go outside and to find her shoes, she'd raise her eyebrows and say, "My new shoes?" and when I said yes, she'd get so excited and run off to get them! 
Girls Shoes
At Sophia's Style, we have so many adorable girls shoes!  My newest obsession is our Wee Squeak shoes, they have little removable inserts that squeak every time the child takes a step.  Evidently it helps toddlers learn to walk, and it makes keeping track of them in public places much easier (if you aren't looking, you can hear if they start to wander away).  Those things aside, they're incredibly well-made shoes, and they come in a zillion adorable styles.  They're excellent baby girl shoes

We also have a ton of really pretty girls shoes.  In fact, yesterday I told my officemate about three different times how much I wish they made a grown up version of these faux-croc Laura Ashley maryjanes, because they're absolutely perfect (and I'm obsessed with black croc and quilted shoes and purses right now), and the little silver detailed buckles on them are so pretty and vintage-y. 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment