Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baby Girl Shoes | Sophia's Style

 
Photography by Staci of Mi4Boys
Photography compliments of Staci from Mi4Boys
 Before I tell you about our fantastic selection of girls shoes at Sophia's Style, I wanted to mention this great blog I just started reading today.  It's called Mi4Boys, it's written by a photographer named Staci, and it's about her four sons.  The photos she takes are incredible, she took two for Sophia's Style, and you can see the full size versions today on our Tips and Guides blog

Now, on to the shoes:  I've decided to specifically feature a pair of soft sole crib shoes today, because I feel like I don't give baby girl shoes enough attention.  It's a shame, because they're the cutest kind of shoes.  I bought a pair for a friend of mine who's expecting a little girl in about three months, and she loves them.  She said she "almost fainted from the cute-ness." 

These silver ones are my favorite, they're like little fairy shoes!  I love the bows on the front, and the silver pleats are even prettier in real life, they give the shoes such a unique texture. 
Baby Girl Shoes

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment