Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Girls Outfits For Every Season | Sophia's Style


Baby Girl Outfit
Baby Girl Outfit

My officemate is already getting excited about playing Christmas music at work.  I told her it's too early, and then I started browsing our girls outfits, looking for blog inspiration, and came across this baby girl outfit.  How cute is that?!  The leggings look like candy canes, and the tunic is decorated with gingerbread cookies!  Now that I've looked at it, I want to listen to Christmas music and eat cookies.  *Sigh,* I give in.  As soon as the weather gets cold, I can't help but think of the holidays. 

Does anyone have big plans this year?  The more I look at our girls outfits, the more I miss going to my grandparents' house when I was a kid.  I loved sitting in my grandma's kitchen near the oven while she made dinner.  I always had some kind of Christmas sweater or dress that was really warm and cozy, and my mom always made me let her curl my hair.  I may be a bit of a girly-girl, but that doesn't mean I like having my hair fixed.  I'm pretty sure we had a fight everytime she came anywhere near me with a brush, a curling iron, or (heaven forbid) a bottle of hairspray. 

I hope everyone else is as excited as I am for Christmas this year!  We only have a couple more months, it'll be here before we know it!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment