Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gorgeous Girls Outerwear


Girls Outerwear
Bonnie Jean Girls Red Fleece Coat & Hat
 We had frost again this morning!  You know what this means?  Clearly it means I should go buy a fur trapper hat and elbow length gloves, and you should check out our pretty pretty girls outerwear at Sophia's Style!

Today I feel like doing a My Picks post, so here are my picks from our winter things:

The Bonnie Jean Red Fleece Coat and Hat Set  -  This set is almost too cute for words, and I can't help but picture a little girl wearing this while skipping down the street in Paris, holding her parents' hands.  It's so Parisian!

Girls Outerwear
The Bonnie Jean Girls Fleece Printed Coat and Hat Set - I'm really into these coats with matching hats, Bonnie Jean is always so well-made, and I love the pattern and the bows on the front pockets of this one. 


Girls Jackets
Girls Black Denim Studded Moto Jacket

The Girls Black Denim Studded Moto Jacket - As far as girls jackets go this season, moto and studs are seriously in.  Plus, I really like the ultra-tailored look, it's very flatttering. 


And finally, (you should have known this was coming, I totally foreshadowed in the first paragraph) a fur hat!  Look how cute and trendy it is!  You know you want one (I've tried one on, they'll fit an adult so long as you don't have an exceptionally big head or tons of hair), but you should really buy it for your little girl.  Probably she'll pull it off better anyways, kids can get away with anything. 

Girls Fur Hat
 Those are my picks, and you can click any of the photos to be taken directly to their page and buy them immediately.

In other news, I posted a super tasty and scarily healthy recipe on our Tips and Guides blog today!  You can check it out right here by clicking these magical blue words

Have a fabulous Thursday afternoon!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment