Monday, November 01, 2010

99 Cent Embroidery!

Personalized Baby Clothes
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make a cent symbol on my keyboard.  Is that weird?  I feel like I never see that symbol anymore, it seems like one of those things that disappears from life after grade school, like long division and recess. 
Anyhow, how was everyone's Halloween?  Mine was great, I went to the masquerade on Friday- it was gorgeous, everyone was dressed to the nines and had really elaborate masks, and I did enough dancing to ensure that I'll be walking with a limp for about a week.  Then, I spent all of Saturday drinking coffee on the patio of a little cafe downtown and people watching with some friends because the weather was beautiful!   On Sunday night we went to a friends' house and handed out candy to all the trick-or-treaters, they looked so cute!
I was sort of sad this morning, I love Halloween, and it's already over.  Then I remembered that it's time to start planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I really want to get all my holiday shopping done this month, so next month won't be chaotic. 
Sophia's Style is running a great promotion from today through Thursday, we're making embroidery only 99 cents (See?  How on earth do I make that symbol?) for items priced $9.99 or more.  This whole 99 Cent Embroidery promo is really great, because if you take advantage of it you can get a major Christmas shopping headstart.  Personalized baby clothes are, in my opinion, really awesome presents.  Gifts to babies are also gifts to their mommies and daddies, they'll definitely want to save personalized baby gifts as keepsakes- but also they can use them now. 
I also like the idea of personalized kids clothes, specifically with the boutique style clothing.  Those kinds of outfits and dresses are unique and so adorable, personalizing them is just the perfect finishing touch. 
We have a really great embroiderer here, she's very nice and really good at her job. 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment