Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Girls School Uniforms | Sophia's Style

School Uniforms For Girls
School Uniforms For Girls
Last night I had to furiously clean my entire apartment because we just got new management and they're doing inspections today.  Granted, they probably aren't going to raise my rent just because all my dishes aren't done or my kitchen floor hasn't been mopped in ages, but I'm on month to month right now and I feel like I can't be too careful.  Also, I secretly got a kitten about six months ago and never paid a pet deposit, so I'm hoping the tidiness of my residence will help them to overlook that paragraph in the lease agreement. 

Anyway, there is nothing more satisfying than waking up and getting ready for work in a sparkling clean apartment.  It's easier to focus when everything around you is in order.  Tonight my plan is to get all my laundry done, so I'll have clean clothes to go with my clean home.  I also need to replace some of the more basic clothing items in my closet that are starting to look a bit shabby. 

Speaking of wardrobe items that get so much wear that they sometimes need to be replaced, how are your girls school uniforms looking?  Does she have enough of everthing?  If not, Sophia's Style does have some pretty sharp looking school uniforms for girls.  She'll feel and look much better if she has clean, crisp uniforms everyday.  Now that the weather is getting cooler, I recommend going through her closet and making sure she has at least five nice-looking shirts, three to five sweaters, three to five pairs of nice pants, two good belts, and ten pairs of nice socks.  This way she'll always have something to wear, and you'll be able to keep up with her laundry on the weekends. 

Keeping her closet organized will help her to learn the organizational skills she'll be needing for the rest of her life.  You might be able to save her from ever having to stay up late on a week night to scrub her kitchen floor in fear of her landlord's wrath. 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment