Monday, November 15, 2010

Get $15 Off at Sophia's Style!

Boutique Girl's Clothing
Boutique Girls Clothing
Good morning, I hope your Monday is going well.  If it's not, then maybe I can help, because as of today Sophia's Style is running a promotion where you receive a $15 savings card (basically that means you can have $15 to spend on boutique girl's clothing or baby girl's clothes) if you place a $100 order!  The card will be in your package when you receive your order, and you can use it the next time you shop at Sophia's.  Guess what else?  Because you'll be placing a $100 order of cute girl's clothes, you'll also get free standard shipping!  Now does Monday look better?

In other news, it's snowed on Friday night.  I'm very unhappy about this.  Last winter was horrific, and I would be fine with never seeing another snow storm in my life.  Mostly I stayed home and boycotted the weather all weekend.  I'm hoping this will be enough to make Mother Nature to think twice before sending anymore 30 degree weather our way this November. 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment