Friday, November 19, 2010

Toys! | Sophia's Style



Girls Toys and Gifts
Girls Toys and Gifts
 I always talk about our clothing at Sophia's Style, but with Christmas approaching, and World Children's Day on Saturday, I think it's high time I blogged about our toys.  Especially because you can get 20% off all toys with the code TOYS at Sophia's Style from today through Sunday.  We carry some really cool stuff, and I definitely would have loved these things when I was a kid. 

My favorite thing from our girls toys and gifts is this ballerina bear music box.  I had a unicorn music box when I was little and I loved it.  I feel like a music box is one of those things every girl should own. 

Boy's Toys and Gifts
Boy's Toys and Gifts
From the boy's toys and gifts, I think this new KidKraft Harley rocking motorcycle is really cool.  My brother would have loved it.  It's so unique and fun, a totally different take on the whole rocking horse concept. 

Out of our baby toys, I like this Baby Aspen Baseball set.  It's super cute, it has a little baseball uniform and booties, and a baseball cap!  So cute.
Baby Toys
Baby Toys



This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment