Thursday, November 04, 2010

Yes, that's a photo of a beach towel, and yes, this is November. Let me explain...

I'm always telling you to buy things early, get ahead, take advantage of off-season sales, etc.  Well, our girls swimwear is on sale, because unless you're lucky enough to live in a tropical climate, no one is doing any swimming right now.  So I really recommend that you check out our baby girl swimsuits and little girl's swimwear, while practically everything is on sale for less than $10.  

To make myself look less crazy, I've come up with a list of things your kids can do with swimwear and beach accessories during the winter:

1. They can use beach towels as magic carpets and pretend to fly.

2. They can use their beach towels to make tents, and pretend to camp.

Ok, those were the only two I could come up with.  I'm crazy.  But our swimwear is so cheap right now!  Take advantage, you'll thank me next July!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment