Monday, November 08, 2010

Good Morning Monday!

Boutique Girls Clothes
Boutique Girls Clothes
Good morning!  How was everyone's weekend?  Mine was great!  On Friday I went out for a fancy dinner with a friend who just got home from Afghanistan.  It was wonderful seeing him, and even more wonderful knowing he's home safe.  Then, on Saturday night I went to a super swanky club to see a DJ from Sweden.  Sunday was spent organizing my closet and reading F. Scott Fitzgerald (not simultaneously).  All in all, it was a very successfull weekend, and now I feel ready to tackle Monday. 

Project Finish Christmas Shopping Early is going pretty well so far.  I've determined what I want to give both of my parents' and my brother, and I've decided what to tell my father to get for my mother (I always wonder, what happens to moms who don't have daughters around to help out the dads and brothers?).  Now, I just need to decide what to get my future sister-in-law... would baby girl clothes be too presumptuous of me?  Perhaps, but she could save them until they're ready for kids!  When I send my wishlist to her, item number one is going to say "A Niece."  Item number two will say, "Twins." 

Since I probably won't have the gall to actually buy baby clothes for my brother's fiancee, you should take advantage of Sophia's Style boutique girls clothes for me.  Sophia's Style is the most adorable girls clothing store on the internet.  It's basically a sweet little boutique that you can access from your living room. 

Also, from now until Wednesday, you can save 25% on an order by signing up for our emailing list here.  Make sure you place that order asap, the code expires on Thursday! 

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog. 

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment